|As we navigate this time together, we are committed to keeping you up to date on all things Southwest. SWC staff, elders, and leadership team are in continuous conversation about how to meet the needs of the people of Southwest as well as how to be the hands and feet of Jesus in our community. Our goal is to provide you with relevant information with clarity and detail without being a pain in your inbox. |
Here are several important updates as we do our best to keep you informed and connected over the next several weeks:
- We are canceling in-building worship gatherings until further notice. We will be offering services online.
- All in-building activities are canceled through at least April 30.
SMALL GROUPS & CONNECTING
- Small groups are one way our church family can stay in community, whether by text, video call, or social media. If you don’t have a small group or are having trouble finding one, please email Andrew Beal and we will help you get plugged in.
- For those currently in a small group, be on the lookout for specific information from your small group leader about staying connected.
PRAYER & CARE
- If you have prayer requests, email us at email@example.com.
- Many have asked about ways you can help the Southwest family and the community during this time. Southwest leadership is currently assessing needs and opportunities on several fronts and will have news for you soon. In the meantime, we encourage you to look to the needs of your neighbors and co-workers.
- Southwest staff and leadership ask you to keep us aware of any one who becomes sick or is especially vulnerable to sickness because of age or a pre-existing physical condition. We are actively making a list of people within our church that need additional prayer and support, so please help us compile this list of special needs. If you become aware of someone with such needs, email Senior Minister Roger Hendricks.
Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook (along with our website) to keep up to date on encouraging content and key updates.
We encourage you to share with your family, friends, and neighbors the hope we have in Jesus!
"So let’s not get tired of doing what is good. At just the right time we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don’t give up. Therefore, whenever we have the opportunity, we should do good to everyone—especially to those in the family of faith."
Galatians 6:9-10, NLT